I injected meth two days ago and on that day I could feel lump like things under my skin.

i injected meth two days ago and on that day i noticed a few hours later the skin around the site became red and really sore and i could feel lump like things under my skin. have tried hot and cold packs still no results. what can this be yes i injected meth and noticed that a few hours later around the injection site was very sore and somewhat red and swollen. It seems to get more painful being the second day. tried warm and cold packs and still no good results. what do you think this could be
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011