I hve bitterly hand pain. Pain occurs while moulding my hand

I hve bitterly pain in my right hand ( near thumb) there is no swelling .. pain occuring while i moulding my hand . I feel pain while i driving, brushing or lifting anything else with this hand....... just suggest me some pain killer or exercise
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Sorry dude there is no exercise as sucsh which can ease you of that pain. Even me suffering with pain in my fingers but has not come down at all. What to do. i just get some relief when I keep it in ice water. Even you try the saem.