I hurt myself when I cannot control myself What should I do to control myself ?

am married and my hus is working abroad..i got a central govt job here so he asked me to be here..but i want to be with him..i alwaz feel like he doesnt hav any such feelings of being together..n cuz of this i fight with him daily...i go mad atimes that i cant control myself..i start hurting myself..wat to do
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Yes, I believe this disorder is called LOVE .

jokes apart, you are missing him an is leading to frustration.
Solution is in your hand. Please tell him what you are going through frankly.
If he understands it he will be or should be very proud of you.

I may be denounced by the so called righteous or conservatives but it is my duty to ask you to frankly consider if this frustration is due to forced celibacy. Discuss this frankly with him and plan things/solutions accordingly together. In this day and age of IT, this should not be a problem. If this is not possible atleast acknowledging what may be happening helps.

Hope this helps and I have not hurt your sensitivities.