I hurt my head but CT scan was normal. Why am i still getting dizzy even after one week of injury ?

I slipped and fell hitting my face on marble from my chin to my forehead breaking some front teeth and bruising my right eye. I then slipped and feel backwards hitting the left side of my head. I lost conciousness, was taken by er to ambulance where a CAT scan was done. They said everything was normal on the scan. I had a bac of .36 when this happened only having 4 drinks in 3 hours. I did sit in the hottub before we went out. My question is, it has almost been 1 week and I am still getting dizzy when I move my head, the site where I hit my head feeling like it is burning and i can't even touch it without it feeling like a nail going into my head. Should I be concerned and get another opinion or just give it time to heal? I slipped and fell hitting my face on marble from my chin to my forehead breaking some front teeth and bruising my right eye. I then slipped and feel backwards hitting the left side of my head. I lost conciousness, was taken by er to ambulance where a CAT scan was done. They said everything was normal on the scan. I had a bac of .36 when this happened only having 4 drinks in 3 hours. I did sit in the hottub before we went out. My question is, it has almost been 1 week and I am still getting dizzy when I move my head, the site where I hit my head feeling like it is burning and i can t even touch it without it feeling like a nail going into my head. Should I be concerned and get another opinion or just give it time to heal?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011