I hit the top of my head on the door, now i am having a headache with a sharp pain

i hit the top of my head on the flat side of my door like with full force march 31st and had a headache with sharp pain in the same spot all the days till april 3rd and it feels like there might be a crack or something in my head is this bad i hit the top of my head on the flat side of my door like with full force march 31st and had a headache with sharp pain in the same spot all the days till april 3rd and it feels like there might be a crack or something in my head is this a skull fracture or is it just a dent from the door? its narrow. also i felt like all dizzy and loopy since than and really slow. please help. emai me pleasel mazii1994@msn.com
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011