I heard a pop in my shoulder while lifting weights. What could it be ?

Was lifting weights today and on my first set of barbell shoulder press felt a pop as i was getting ready to push the weight back up. Not a sharp pain kind of dull and i just feel pressure in my upper chest , at the top of the sternum/bottom of the neck on my right side. I am 26 years old and i am in pretty good shape and have been lifting for at least 8 years but i am lost when it comes to what i could have done. Could use some help. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
it seems that you have got spam of muscles of right side causing this problem.
do not lift weight for few days and give rest.
Take analgesic with muscle relaxant medicine.
ok and bye.