I hear a murmuring sound from my heart at times, what may be the reason ?

i hear a murmuring sound from my heart at times, what may be the reason ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
HI,WELCOME TO HEALTHCAREMAGIC DO NOT WORRY MURMURS CAN NOT BE APPRICIATED BY SELF,IT NEEDS AUSCULTATION BY STHETESCOPE.
IT SEEMS YOUR FEELING IS SYMPTOMLESS TOO,SO IT IS MOST POSSIBLY THE PERISTALTIC MOVEMENTS OR PRICESLY REFLUX PERISTALSIS CAUSING SPLASH FLUID SENSATION AT CHEST WALL AS THE CHEST WALL IS CLOSLEY RELATED TO OESOPHAGUS.
AN ANTACID WILL EASE THE PROBLEM.

You may have a heart murmur, which believe it or not , quite a few people are born with one and never have any problems. You may also have a prolapsed heart valve. Either way you need to see a doctor. You will need tests such as an EKG or electrocardiogram. Both tests are very simple to do.