I havent started my period yet

Hi well i am 13 and i have a problem. I havent started my period yet and kinda scared. well you tell me if you think i will start soon- 1.32A bra size. 2. light hair in pubic area. 3. No armpit hair 4.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Calm down. I was 14 before my period started, so you are normal. The "white stuff" is normal vaginal discharge. If there is a lot of it, it could mean that you are beginning to ovulate and you will soon begin to have your period. Most girls experience a vaginal discharge before their periods begin. As far as pubic hair, etc. you are normal. Your body is developing the way it should.