I havent had my period (4-6 months). I had an unprotected sex. Now i have period cramps

heres my situation. please only answer if you can help me out. im really scared. i havent had my period (4-6 months) due to diet change and stress. 2 nights ago i had sex using NO condom and the boy never pulled out. right now i feel like im havig period cramps....???? i dont know whether to expect my period after 6 months of nothing or am i pregnant?? how soon can you tell if you are pregnant. and what are some signs? i dont think i can get pregnant because i havent had my period in like 6 months. but y all of a sudden am i getting these cramps. i just had sex 2 days ago. is it a coincidence?? please someone help im realllllllyy scaredd :( :(
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009