I haven't got my periods from 10 months and I have lower abdominal pain

I haven t had a period for 10 months now. I did though, have light pink discharge for a few days last month. I have experienced some pain in my lower stomach area, and I have have pooped alot recently, and usually that indicates that I would be starting my period soon. My period has always been irregular. I m not pregnant , I can t be due to me not having any intercourse with anyone. I m 15. I m a little afraid, and worried about my situation. I ve had about 5 periods, I started February of last year, my last one I believe was in August. I am about 5 4 or 5 5 and I weigh 107. I don t know if I am underweight or not, I have had a doctor say I was slightly, but I m sure if that has anything to do with it. My parents recently got divorced, I m not sure if I ve stressed, the only thing I m stressed about is not having a period. I heard that I should wait 3 years before I try a birth control pill. I m scared. Please tell me what to do. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011