I have yellowish liquid with bad smell seeping from my scalp after using hair dye

Hi... I dyed my hair three weeks ago, and I had a bunch of symptoms occur, so I went to emergency twice now. It s been three and a half weeks, and none of the medication they have prescribed is working to make it better. My scalp is seeping a yellowish liquid that smells awful and it s seeping badly enough that I can feel it running down from wherever it s seeping... That s just getting worse considering it used to only be the back of my head , and now it s everywhere on my scalp. I m a 15 year old girl and when I went to have a bath, I had tons of hair coming out to the point the tub is covered in my hair... And the seeping us bad enoughthat it s noticeable and I ve gone to school... I also habe a rash covering my entire body, and if I m not careful, my eyes turn bright red. Everything is itchy ... My ears are completely crusted over.. My lips are swollen. My lips and throat are also itchy... And I have some chest pains as well as the occasional abdominal pains. I also feel as though I m burning.. The rash is everywhere and it s quite itchy and every once in a while my wrists/arms break outinto hives . Please help..,
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011