I have yellow vaginal discharge with bad odor. Why is it ?

My vaginal discharge has turned yellow and with a foul smell. May I know why?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Foul smelling vaginal discharge indicates infection.You need to a proper diagnosis by examination and should take appropriate treatment for the same.Please be careful as sometimes this diseases are sexually transmitted.bye.
welcome to health care magic
An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.
so consult gynaecologist.
maintain hygiene and stressful life.
good luck