I have whitish smelly discharge with pelvic and hypogastric discomfort. Could i be pregnant?

I m already 3 weeks delayed, i took UPT twice but with negative result-i did not take the early morning urine. I have symptoms like red marks like rashes on my forehead,nose and upper cheeks , my temperature is kinda warm, tender breast, insomnia , hyperacidity, craving for specific foods, pelvic and hypogastric discomfort like getting period soon and i have whitish smelly discharge. This is my first time to be delayed. Usually it would take 1weeks delay only.I even put on weight which may also be a factor for being delayed??Please advised.Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011