I have white puss, itchy lump on my right eye in the middle of the bottom lip of my eye

hi i have white puss lump on my right eye in the middle of the bottom lip of my eye its very sore itchy and i have white goo from it.. wat could this be please help Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? P
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Hi Jody, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Your are suffering from stye which is a bacterial (Staphylococcal) infection. Pus is coming out from it, due to which you probably have developed conjunctivitis as well.
Please consult an eye specialist (ophthalmologist).
thanks so the white limp is the puss so its nothing serious or any thing is it contaigeous and how long will it last and thank you kind regards jody
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hi dear, nothing to worry.its just infection of a hair follicle of ur eyelid.It will resolve in 2 to 3 days after all pus is drained out of it.
Dear Jody,
Though pus may have been drained out, you seem to have conjunctivitis as well. You may require topical or systemic antibiotics. I again recommend an ophthalmologist's opinion.