I have white patches on skin, kindly help me

I am 26 years old. I have white patches on skin for last ten years, I consult with many doctors but not cure. now it spread more . please reply me
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Looks like you have unstable vitiligo condition. There is no treament for stopping or arresting spreading, you CAN only arrest spreading thru dietary control AND for that you need to stop consuming, Eggs, Fish, beef, curd, milk, bananas and all sour articles. If you dont believe this, TRY THIS, take photos of your patches then consume curd for few days and see for yourself the affect of it.
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi......dear user...,
welcome to HCM...,
thanks for your query......
White patches since 10 years means.....
......VITILLIGO which is resistant type..,
Don't use self medication for this condition..,
It will give bad results...,
Now very good treatment is available for Vitilligo...,
1) PUVA therapy ...50 t0 60 % result...for long using ( 10 to 12 months)..
2) Needling therapy....
3) Tatooing is not that much.., it has more side effects ...but result ..good
4) Skin grafting......tempting treatment.....very good result ..
but skilled ,experienced dermatologist can perform....
Hence it is complicated ...go for good dermatologist and get good result..
.....wish U best of luck......
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
This is treated with ayurveda if the correct diagnosis is done.Bakuchi tailam for external application,aviod salt,medogna medicine deccoction will help if the rest is ok.Consult your ayurvedic physician.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Sanjay Singh's  Response
yes Vitiligo is itself a frustating condition to treat. but u can try other alternate therapy like shidha healing therapy in which u can find ur cure.
Dermatologist Dr. M.K.Chhaperwal's  Response
There are many treatment options for vitiligo. For rapidly progressive vitiligo a short course of steroid may be given if not contraindicated. Narrowband ultraviolet therapy is a safest option for such type of vitiligo. Vitiligo is itself a frustating condition to treat. Keep patience and try to take treatment with one doctor only.