I have white hair and i am only 18

hello doctor, iam 18 years old now my hair is white can you please gave some treatment for this
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Premature greying of hair is a problem caused by deficiencies of multivitamins ;minerals;it can be genetic;due to stress ;after chronic or wasting disease to name a few.As far as treatment goes you should find the cause before starting the treatment.Please consult a Dermatologist who will examine & advise you treatment.With treatment also you can just stop the further greying of hair but the white hairs will not become black.