I have white dot on my sexual part. Is this any kind of disease ?

i am 31 yrs old. my problem is i have white white dot on my sexual part.why it so and i have black colour skin disease. what is this problem doctor . pls tell me
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
Sheathunderwear can aid in any sexul part issues, but it sounds to me like you need a cleansing. Take a half a gallon of ice water and take a long hot bath, taking deep breath's so deep that you can't inhale more. Then exhale completely and and repeat at least ten times. When I say exhale, I mean exhale everything like you would while laughing hysterically. Drink all of the water before you get out, and stretch your legs and message your feet while you are in the bath after your muscles have warmed up. Repeat this process for a week, while blocking out all outside influences and thinking happy clean prosperous thoughts. brought to you in part by