I have weakness,shivering and back pain. What is causing this ?

21years male. Since from a long time i am feeling weakness in the body. Shivering in the hands and legs is there high. Feeling rotating head when walking and some times at rest also especially at the height places. Feeling unease at back side of the head when strained and entire head some times. Some times shock type sensations at the left back of the head. Neck pain and back pain are also observed. One and half year back consulted doctor and ct of brain came normal. Aftes that also this problem is incresing till now. Even unable to stand properly. Swing is there since from 2 years. Feels falling. I have pressure in chest and throat where x ray and ecg are normal. head aches are coming over entire head regularly. This problem is there from a long time
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011