I have weakness of body and also weakness of brain. What kind of food I should eat ?

hi iam 17 years old and i have very weakness of body and also weakness of brain so can so suggest me what kind of food i should eat
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
1-Improve your diet. Eating a balanced diet may increase your energy level. Do not skip meals, especially breakfast.
2-Get a good night's sleep.
3-Get regular exercise.
4-take a lot of green vegetable and fruits, proteins like soya or egg,citrus fruits
5-do some brething exercises
6-avoid processed foods.
do some routine investigations like blood picture.anemia may cause this .so do it 1st by meeting a physician.