I have weakness dizziness lack of concentration indigestion and pain near chest. Is it beacuse of heart problem ?

Hi, please kindly advise. I m a 23 years old female, i m not maintaining a healthy diet nor am I exercising. I have these symptoms, weakness, i feel dizzy when I sit down, hard to concentrate on work, tired, pale lips, alot of air in my body causing me to feel nausea . Today I feel stabbing pain on my chest on the right side, near my armpit and breast. I get better when I sit down had have a cup of warm water. I have indigestion problem all along too. Could this be a heart problem or something? Is it serious?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011