I have vitamin d deficiency ,high PTH & normal calcium, do i have to see endocrine doctor to check the thyroid?

HI , am a lady 33yrs, i have the following endocrinology results : calcium 9.1 ; C.R.P:8.37, VIT D(25-OH) 11.3; & PTH 131pg/ml doctor said i have vitamin d deficiency & advised to take vitamin d 50,000iu one capsule once a week plus calcium 1200mg daily i took one vitamin last week & 3 tablets calcium but i stopped the calcium because i got constipation out of it. can you please advise me on the case? do i have to see endocrine doctor to check the thyroid?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011