I have very sore , swollen lumps/nodes under my chin. I have had a course of erythromycin. Is it the symptoms of cancer?

I have very sore , swollen lumps/nodes under my chin. Started 6 days ago. Tonsils look and feel ok. Roof of my mouth is now sore (feels burned but it isnt) and my chin and neck and jaw are aching. Iv been very paranoid about cancer but my doc says that it is unlikely. Had bloods done and these has come back normal. Still feel rubbish and iv had a course of erythromycin. Would my full blood count be normal if I had cancer? Have an ant app in 2 weeks but im so worried I dont know what to do in mean time.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011