welcome to healthcaremagic
You had the blood pressure high you should have regular check up for yourpressure and follow the medicine to control it.Here are some home solution for you
Take a bath in one can of evaporated milk; you can add other combinations such as oatmeal, baking soda etc. The milk works well to soothe the itching.
• Apply Aloe Vera
, cod liver
oil, lemon juice, vitamin E
oil, wheat germ
oil, or witch hazel tea to the itchy area.
• Take burdock, chickweed, goldenseal, plantain, or yellow dock in capsule form.
• Cornstarch helps relieve itching. You can pour some into your bath water or dust it onto your body.
• Scrub the affected area lightly with a pumice stone. Then wash with soap, apply rubbing alcohol, and dab a thick layer of Vaseline over it. This will provide relief from itching.
• Take a bath with a little peppermint or yellow dock to relieve itching.
• Fresh stinging nettle oil can be used on the affected areas.
• Drinking 1 to 2 cups of Nettle tea daily is thought to help relieve itching. Add boiling water to 1 tsp of the dried leaves for each cup. Steep for 15 minutes.
• Apply Burdock root oil to the skin to help heal rashes and itching.