I have very itchy and dry skin below the waist inner thighs. I used to take fish oil and centrum tablets

I get itching below the waist inner thighs more pronounced towards the lower parts ofn the legs, but mostly below the waist and the right and left part of the belly.This has started since about a monthj after I came to the US.Sometimes I get some relief after applying coconut oil, sometimes I get relief after applying calamina lotion . but no permanent mrelief as yet. Could you helpI I am 75 years old male ,did not have any health problems so far I used to take fish oil and centrum tablets almost regularly and also ecospirin-75 .Sometimes some red patches appeared in some parts of the body and vanished after a few days One dermatologist was of opinion that it may be due to some allergic reaction. A few months back i noticed that Ihad BP 180/100 and so I have started taking Losar-25. Can you give me some advice.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011