I have very bad lower back pain when standing too long or when walking

I am 54 years old, I have very bad lower back pain when standind too long or when walking., I am over weight and diabetic. I recently had a Transvaginal Scan and the results were = Anteverted miltifibroid uterus - 78 x 43mm. multiple focal fibroids seen the largest are posterior wall intramural - 40mm anterior wall intramurals -12mm and 19mm Endometrium is thickened and cystic -15mm AP I have not had a period for over 2 years, I am waiting for an appointment to see a gynae, but I do not know what the above means, can you explain please
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011