I have upper respiratory infection. My body temperature is always low

I have a low body temperature , normally high 97's. Today I went to the doctor, he told me that i had an upper respiratory infection , and that if i got a fever i should go back to see him. My temperature then was 97.9. about 6 hours later my temperature spiked to 98.6 and i was feverish with rosy cheeks and hot to the touch. I have had pneumonia in the past, and someone I lived with had it less than a month ago. My other symptoms are dizzyness, sneezing, coughing, congestion, runny nose, fatigue, a canyon effect (its hard for me to hear), my face feels stuffy and hurts a little, headache, and occasionally my hands will get cold or clammy. Should I go back?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010