I have unexplained bruise around my arm with white lump. How to cure it ?

Hello, found an unexplained bruise on my arm, cant pinpoint anything that may have caused it, bruise is unlike any ive had before with a white spot surrounded by red and purple bruise, red and purple spots seem to make up the bruise. Underneath the white spot is a pea size lump which is tender to touch sore to push, bruise itself is not sore. Bruise is about 5cm in diameter. Have had for about 4days now color seems to have lighted and bruise has slighlty spread in one direction about 1cm
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011