I have undergone IUI. Can suprefact injection be taken if you get pregnant ?

Hello Sir/ madam I hav undergone IUI on 25.5.2011 with Siphene 100 mg for 5 days. Now without waiting for the result of this IUI my doctor has prescribed me to take Suprefact injections of 26 units daily from 2.6.2011. I am very worried. Suppose if I get pregnant than what would be the consequences of taking this injection. I need your advise as to whether I should wait for the result of IUI and only after that start taking injection for the next cycle. Pl help
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011