I have uncontrollable sexual urges, pain, and shakiness

So I'm on my period, and I'm 20. All of a sudden last night tampons started making down there go crazy, it's not my head I'm not thinking about anything sexual it's just down there feels like a constant almost orgasm, it kept me up all night, I changed my tampon four times thinking it was the way I was positioning it (I don't feel the feeling as much sitting or standing as I do laying down), then finally gave up and used a pad, but the feeling was still there. I didn't get any sleep last night. I don't think there is anything stuck up there, I took out all of my tampons first. This is driving me nuts, I've tried thinking of gross things but it does nothing it's not in my head, it's my body. This has never happened before. - I wrote that this morning on yahoo answers, it has gotten worse sense then. now there is a sharp pain about 5 in. below my belly button, I haven't been hungry all day and when i try to eat it makes me feel sick, the inside of my vagina burns a little, and I have been urinating non stop today. It's like there is some kind of pressure on my most sensitive areas that is causing it to feel like this. - what I have tried to do so far is - not using tampons sense this all started. masturbation to see if it's really a sexual urge and maybe it would go away - didn't work. Midol thinking it was some weird form of cramps. (Also got a little shaky after taking it) oh and I'm also on some antibiotics "sulfameth" I am taking them for a lip infection from a badly bitten lip. I also take yaz but haven't been for the past four days because it's the four days where I don't take it to have my period, I start back on it tonight. - oh and I'm not sexually active nor have I ever been so I'm 100% sure it's not an STD or STI. please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Dear anonymus,
The pain,frequent urge to urinate,and vaginal irritation indicate towards an infection. You must see a gynaecologist and use pads for the timebeing.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.