I have unbearable headache for three days and i have been getting very sick

someone really needs to help me cause im in agony!! please answer me as soon as possible .. i have had a unbearable headache for three days now and its getting worse, and scince 2 weeks ago ive been getting very sick, and throwing up pretty much every time that i eat, my symptoms keep getting worse, and now i have sore knees, a sore stomach all the time, and a sore back , my symptoms are getting worse and i dont know what to do !! what could i be sick from , pleasee help !!!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011