I have two little bump in my mouth and a longer sized bump on the side of my cheek . What could be the reason for this?

My name is Peter and I m only 17 and Ive been on and off dipping for about a year and i have a little bump or two in my mouth and like a longer sized bump that s skinny but long on the side of my cheek the two other ones are on my lower lip I got one looked at about a month ago and was told it is fine and that it was a saliva gland that was enlarged or something like that. I also have a dentist appointment coming up in about a week. should I wait till then to see if they notice anything? or should i go back to my doctor and get the rest of this checked out? I am not sure if I m just paranoid or if its really serious.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011