I have two leaky heart valves but all tests are normal. Why am i still anxious ?

im dealing with anxiety issues so i went to my doctors and told her how i felt and she did blood tests all came back norma my blood pressure normal everything normal plus two cat scans normal reeadings so she sent me to a cardioligist to rule out heart issues to pin point anxiety so i had a stress test the doc said everything good and walked out then i had a holter moniter for 24 hrs came back normal doc said no irregular heart beats heart pulse ranged from 70 to 120 said it was due to anxiety so they did an ecg or a xray of the heart something like that doc said heart was normal im fine dont worry but i had two leaky valves but said dont worry bout it its normal common and that my hearts healthy but my symtioms of my anxiety are im costantly anxious always thinking somethings bad going to happen pressure in the back lower head tense hard breathing spaced out foggy feeling when i go to stores i feel unreal like im there but in my mind im not i feel sweaty disoriented muscle aches whats wrong with me please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011