I have two chemical pregnancies,may i know why?

i have two chemical pregnancies,may i know why?i have regular menstrual cycle otherwise.can i concieve healthy baby?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
since you had 2 previous emical pregnancies you need a detail evaluation for the cause
it may be due to chromosomal problems , uterine abnormalities (congenital or acquired like fibroids), luteal phase defect or certain infections or hormonal imbalance
so you consult your gynecologist for the possible recurrent causes of it. and then accordingly proper advice will be given by your doctor
take care