I have two big spot in my chicks. How to get rid of?

hi Sir i m a 21 years old boy in my chicks two big spots just round its not take a right positions plz tell me plz tell me any medicene r cream
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for asking the query,

The treatment will depend upon the type of lesion, its position, size whether associated with habits like cheek biting, smoking, tobacco chewing?
I would suggest you to visit the Dentist and get the thorough checkup done,
If it is associated with dental infections needs to be treated.
If associated with pain or burning sensation analgesic cream can be applied.
Maintain a good oral hygiene.
Use antiseptic mouthwash gargles twice daily.

Hope this helps out.

2 users find this helpful

Anonymous's Response

What type of a lesion it is? Is it darkening or whitening or a swelling or an acne? Treatment differs for each type.