I have turbinate hypertrophy. Should i operate?

sir i have turbinate hypertrophy with dns and maxillary sinus shud i operate?, does it pain after operation?, while removing the packing?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Patient, You need not to go for operation. Your problem can be well treated with ayurvedic medicines and panchkarma treatment. If you want to go for ayurvedic treatment then mail me to know the medicines or visit some ayurvedic practitioner with panchkarma facility.
Wish you best of health!
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Yes you should get operated if your treating specialist has advised so. While removing
packing after surgery will give you pain, but if removed gently may not pain you much.
it will pain you because by that time you will be out of anesthesia. Take care Thanks