I have trouble concentraiting, sleeping, and am very fatiuged all the time. Is it brain tumor ?

I have no insurence, so I don t want to go to my doctor yet, but I think I may have a brain tumor . I have trouble concentraiting, sleeping, and am very fatiuged all the time. I have random gag reflaxes. I m slightly color blind, I have trouble telling the diffrence between blue, purples, and pinks. I didnt really notice the color blindness until recently. I m light headed most of my day. I ve had nose bleeds my whole life so that s really nothing new. I my vision is also wearing away I wore glasses before but my eyes healed themself and i didn t need glasses. Now my sight it worse then ever. I get major Axitey and depression because of this. I often get shortness of breath for no reason. At first, I thought it might be mitral valve prolaspe because I have regular heart plapations. I am 17, I was born premature , and I m not overweight. I do not have any prexisiting complications. This has ben happing off and on for almost a year. It had stoped and come back. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011