I have tremor in my both hands since last 3 years. Kindly suggest me what should i do ?

Sir My name is Rohit. I am 24 years old. i have tremor in my both hands since last 3 years. I feel weakness in my both arms. when I write hand tremor increase and after that i can not write. In resting situation i feel very weakness in my both arms. whem i hold Pem i feel that there is no power in my arms and I became very nervos and my heartbeat become very fast. Presently I am taking Corcium Plus capsul. It gives me some relief. Is it the best medcien for hand tremor or not. Kindly suggest me that what should do to me. Any other medician for hand tremor. I Shall be thankful for this kindness
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011