I have tonsil stones and right infected tonsil. What could be the symptoms ?

Hello My name is Matthew and I am from Houston Texas. I have tonsil stones and a large infected right tonsil. Today I went to my ENT to explain that along with the sensation that something is stuck in my throat I am also suffering from fatigue and chronic stomach aches . She wants to take my Tonsils out, but being a 20 year old student I don t have much time off from school. The constant sensation of something in my throat along with my stomach aches make life extremly dehabiliting. Do you think the sensation in my throat, fatigue, and the stomach pains are all related?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011