I have to urinate many times which is very painful and I have a dry vagina. Can an online doctor suggest a remedy ?

im a 21 year old female with no previous medical conditions but every so often i get an infection of some sort, it causes me to pee constantly but never more than a dribble and its very painful, my vagina is also very dry and uncomfortable. i had it last night for example and ended up going to the toilet 11 times but it has now stopped. i have not seeked help for this because it usually stops within a few hours but it has now started getting very annoying. i always seem to get it when im with my boyfriend which suggests something to do with sex. what can cause this and how so i stop it happening?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011