I have to Take HUCOG 5000 Injection every week till the next 3 months. Is it Important ?

I have taken a HUCOG 5000 Injection on 12th Last month and then I and my partner had intercourse for 15 days. Now I am pregnant. and the Doctor says that I have to Take HUCOG 5000 Injection every week till the next 3 months. Is it Important ? Pls advice. I am tensed. Will this affect the baby in any way. I have taken a HUCOG 5000 Injection on 12th Last month and then I and my partner had intercourse for 15 days. Now I am pregnant. and the Doctor says that I have to Take HUCOG 5000 Injection every week till the next 3 months. Is it Important ? Pls advice. I am tensed. Do i really need to take this
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
YES WHAT YOUR dR. SAYS IS PROPER.
tHE INJ. YOU HAVE TAKEN ON 12TH.HAS SUPPPLIMENTED HARMONAL DEFFICIENCY YOU HAD ,&HELPED CONCEPTION TO OCCUR . nOW, THE SAME HARMONE IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR BABIES GROWTH TILL 3 MTHS.AFTER PLACENTA WILL FORM &START PRODUCING THE HARMONE .
SO,YES, PL, CONTINUE ING, WEEKLY TILL 3 MTHS.
THANKS.