I have tightness during erection after having the stitches on penis frenulum

hay...i got a tear in penis frenulum 7 months back..i was approached my family docter he had put 2 dissolved stiches there...the tear cured after 2 weeks...after that i have been facing a new problem that my foreskins only backed upto behind the head of the glan during erection times.....i have feel tightness during erection.....particularly i have feeling tightness in frenulum....and also i want to say last thing my penis frenulum not look like what it was before tear.....i think the frenulum not allowing the foreskin to back there any treatment to cure this? ....sorry for grammatical mistake in my letter...iam not well in english...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011