I have throat tightness and my chest down to the stomach, seems to be shrinking in

im eelyn from malaysia. my throat is tight and seems narrowed down after i took sangobion + berodual N inhaler, which was prescribed due to breathing difficulty by a pharmacist.. it has already been 5 hours yet im still feeling the same thing, it didnt go off.. and it is causing me hard to swallow and pain (like something is blocking my throat passage) to others, it seems like im having an adam apple (it has been all the while).. the discomfort is from the top to the bottom of the throat.. tried drinking more water (as im feeling dry in the throat), but nothing seems to get any better,, wht is wrong with me? have been experiencing breathing difficulty for about half a year already, it gets worst only lately, about almost a month ago.. (the breathing prob im experiencing is only when my nose & throat is dry, most of the time somehow there is a sticky feeling of mucus that cannot be expelled out.. however, when i feel moist, i allow the watery fluid to run out from my nose, i did feel relieve of breathing difficulty.. but it gets dry again very quickly.. and only today, im experiencing the tightness & narrowing inside my throat.. few days ago, b4 this happened, my chest down to the stomach, seems to be shrinking in.. (it is not expanding during my inhaling & exhaling) is it related to my stomach? or its an ent prob? and if it is , what r they? what can i do to ease it? thank you :)
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011