I have three problem gastric,anemia,elevated liver enzymes. What should i do?

i have gastric problem from along time ,but no other problem was there but now my liver enzymes have been elevated i also have pain on righ side after eating food for the last 6 months ,many tests have been done ultrasound ,endoscopy but reason cannot be detected doctor says that it may be due to gastric medication please suggest what should i do ,i have three problem gastri, anaemia ,elevated liver enzmes My ageis 33years, male, from India in 2002 i was anaemic doctor gave me some syrup,i have common problem of gas nd indigestion but now it has become worse,pain starts after takin meal before coming here in feb 2010 ultasound was done no major problem was found,now the problem has increased i went to doctor they found liver enzymes elevated ,nd anaemia doctors have done 16 blood test ultrasound nd even endoscopy but cause have not been detected please suggest me some precaution nd home treatment so that i can get relief of pain ,because of it i am going back to india because i cannot efford so costly treament my work is also suffering because i am not getting relief
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011