I have three big moles on my face. Is there any treatment to remove ?

I have three big moles on my face .So one of my relative suggested to remove them as they dont look good.I referred a local doctor in my city.He told that the mole can be removed by laser treatment but there are chances of getting a scar on my face.This scared me and i am giving a second thought for this kind of treatment.My query is that,is their no such treatment by which the moles on my face can be removed without a scar on my face?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011