I have thin endometrium with a size of 0.4 cm,hypoechoic & intact. Is that normal ?

Hi!Im 29 yrs.old & from Laguna,i had my transvaginal ultrasound & its result was i had a thin endometrium with a size of 0.4 cm,hypoechoic & intact.Is that normal?or is there any problem with the size of my endometrium for me to get pregnant?i have also polycystic on my both ovaries.& my cervix size is 1.8 x 1.5 cm,my uterus 3.6 x 3.4 x 2.2 cm,are they also normal size?I want to get pregnant soon.thank you very much & more power!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011