I have these little bumps on the outside of my anus

I have these little bumps on the outside of my anus,left side only.Itchy only by end of day or really itchy if I haven t showered after a day or two. I do wipe with baby wipes.been doing so for over 10 years now.use non-fragrat.Either aloe or cucumber.pushed on it and doesn t hurt.also after shower I put peroxide on it.what do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Why do you use baby wipes and peroxide? Have you had itching/irritation or any thing else since a while? peroxide is an irritant, not to be used at a sensitive area like anus? Stop using that, try calendula ointment , it has a soothing effect .
Alos keep the area clean, wash with fresh water, keep it dry by using ordinary toilet paper, take bath daily , wear cotton underwear only. you will be fine in 3-4 days .
If symptoms persists, visit a dermatologist.