I have the symptoms of Chlamydia, please suggest me

hi i am out of the states at the moment , i have the symptoms of Chlamydia and i am pretty sure i am having it, because i have already had it before, 3 years ago i guess, so i am familiar with the symptoms.. i can`t go to the doctor in this backward country for many reasons, but the good thing is i can get any kind of antibiotics without a prescription.. so i have been trying to find "Doxycycline" which is the best for curing Chlamydia as i know but i couldn`t find it .. i have found some other drug contains Doxycycline, called "Doxymid 100" please help and tell me if it`s enough, i`ve got 2 packs, 10 capsules each.. and am planning to take 2 capsules a day.. please help . i can`t go back to the states until the end of may.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is same as Doxycline i gues.. you can always go to the doctor and ask if you can take them for Chlamydia infection, since you are having it, and already diagnosed, an dthen start taking them. It wont require examination, just to ask whether the drug purchased is same to Doxycycline or not.