I have the banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis. What could be this?

hi ,i am an asian boy(17),and i have the banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis,this make me unable to pull down my foreskin ,wat can i do to detach it without undergoing any surgery? will heavy masturbation make it tear apart?and wat will happen? besides,the frenulum made me felt pain when masturbating,( sry for so many question,becoz i m the only person who have this problem among my friends plz help me!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010