I have taken iPill after two sex sessions and my periods have delayed. Am I pregnant ?

I am 32 years woman my weight is 62 kg and my height is 5 .1feet i had my period on 25th april and i had sex on 29th april with my husband after that within 3to 4 hours i had taken i pill,after few days on dated 30th may i had sex with my husband again and within 3 to 4 hours i had taken i pill.On very next day i have done pregnancy test in home through strip,it was negative.Till date my periods has not started so please help me. Am i pregnant ? If not then what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011