I have taken a long treatment for PCOD. Is there any chances to get conceive ?

hi Dr, dis is punitha, for de past 4 n half yrs ( 2007 to till date) im trying a lot 2 get a kid ,it didnt work out initially. i had pcod dr gave me letoval,duphastone, melmet & den krimsion 2 regularise my cycle den my cycle was ok. but nothing worked out since i had pcod, den she started wit hormone injections- grafova 150,humog150, she tried iui 3 times it dint work out so she did hystro- laparoscopy n drilled de pcod and den v recogonisied dat i had TB. (TBPCR qualitative deducted) tubes were normal in 2009 den my dr she gave AKT-4 for 2 months and AKT-2 for seven months after de dosage dr prescribed for EB for TBPCR and de result was not deducted in 2010 .den v tried iui 2 times with ovigraf 150 and humog150 but nothing was positive . so dr had a doubt again she did hystroscopy for TBPCR in july 2011 and v found out dat i had tb again TB PCR is detected. now im confused dr adv ivf, now i can proceed wit it or i have continue wit de TB treatement. is der any chance TB can occur after taking 9 mnths dosage. after july im not under any treatement and for de past 3mths my cycle is also regular without any treatement still i have few cyst . what shall i do now i need ur suggestion to proceed. tnk u
Asked On : Sun, 30 Oct 2011