I have taken 3 home pregnancy test and they have come up negative. Could I still be pregnant ?

Hello, I m very concerned right now. My lmp was 7/31/2011 It lasted until 8/3 and it was regular. I decided to take depo my doctor gave it to me on the 8/10. I immediately started having unprotected sex with my mate the next day. My period is now 8 days late and after doing tons of research I have found that if you don t take depo at the time of your menstrual , it takes about two weeks to work. This means that During my fertile period 8/13-8/18 when I was having sex with my mate, I wasn t protected by the shot at all. I have been on depo twice before a few Years ago and it has NEVER made me miss a period. Although I have taken 3 home pregnancy test and they have come up negative but my symptoms are lower abdominal cramps(feels like menstrual is coming), frequent urination , exhaustion , mild Pain in my right side of my abdomen, larger appetite, nipple are a little sore , and mild headaches. Could I still be pregnant but for some reason the home test aren t picking it up ?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011